Sunday, March 16, 2003

We have something like 75 channels on our cable. Now, to a kid that grew up without cable and Cubs baseball, you'd think I'd be completely overjoyed by this.

But I just watch like 5 of them. There are all these useless channels on my cable that I have absolutely no use for. And I'm not even talking about the girlie stuff like Lifetime, Oxygen and HGTV. I'm talking about your everyday, run of the mill channels like CNN, Fox News and the E! Network.

Senator John "the Hammer" McCain is pushing cable networks to offer a'la carte rates. Here's the press release.

How great would that be?

Of the cable channels, I'd keep ESPN 1 & 2. Cartoon Network is good. TBS and WGN for baseball. Sportsouth. Comedy Central. and TNN shows my Monday Night Wrestling. And probably the Game Show Network, for when I was bored.

And also I'd keep the Hallmark Channel. Because I'm not wholesome enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home