Thursday, April 17, 2003

I wanted to talk for a second about my vacation.

I've been on vacation since last Thursday.

And I have to go back to work tomorrow.

I'm not entirely thrilled by the idea.

I've got applications and resumes in to nearly a dozen places here in town. Ranging from professional to joe job.

I'm not impressed with my job anymore. I'm even less impressed by me.

I've been thinking about what I want to do with myself. School's a continuing option.

I write. But nothing good. I sent off a couple of stories a week ago.

Something that's been popping into my head more and more lately is going into business for myself.

Work's never been a problem. Working for somebody. Especially when they treat me rather shoddily. That's the problem.

Just wanted to let you people know where I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home