Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Maximus has a farting problem. It's not a problem to him. He seems rather unconcerned with the whole phenomenon. His favorite thing to do tear ass around the house and then jump up to wear I'm sleeping or sitting, and get as close to me as possible. Then he'll turn loose with a little pooty.

Sometimes they smell. Most times not, at least not that I've noticed. Not that when he lets go I'm down in the vicinity trying to get a whiff. Or anything like that.

Maximus is a dog, by the way. That's important. I probably should have mentioned that a little earlier.

If I had a person that was running up and farting around me, I'd be back in my apartment in Murfreesboro.

The Cubs won yesterday and Sammy Sosa hit a home run. Will wonders never cease?

They still have a shot at going 7-155.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home