Saturday, April 05, 2003

So sleepy.

Here are the lessons from today:

1.) Dulcimers are cool. Julie took me to a dulcimer concert over in Cannon County, and I enjoyed it immensely. There was a 12-year-old who played first with a quartet and later with the headline act. She has a CD out. I can't imagine being that much on the ball at 26, let alone 12.

2.) Don't ever touch my book, leaning it forward so that you might see the cover while I'm trying to read the insides. Apparently, it makes me look angry and crazy. It's not like it's rude and inconsiderate, or anything. But considering the person who did this, it's exactly like that.

3.) Oh! It's not a surprise that I'm on the ball at work. Don't say that. It's insulting. I'm always on the ball. I always have my stuff done and my end of the bargain taken care of. I'm not the lazy one.

4.) Sammy hit homer #500. The Cubs lost. See? That's my thing. I've never seen the success that comes with Sammy Sosa hitting home runs. He hits them, the Cubs still lose. 10-9 tonight. It's still within their reach to go 2-160.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home