Saturday, April 05, 2003

I'm going to tell you a secret.

I'm actually a superhero. It's true. I'm impervious to pain and cannot be harmed. I can run really fast. I can blow things up with my mind. I have a rapier-like wit that never fails me, especially when dealing with my opponents. I know how to talk to any and everybody. Also, I have really cool razor-sharp blades that pop out of my arms, just below the elbow. The blades aren't that functional, unless I want to pry open a door. I'm calm, cool and collected. I'm wise. I never say the wrong thing and I never lose my temper over little things. People respect me.

So the normal Tommy that you see is just a disguise. I'm trying to divert my enemies' attention. By acting the complete opposite of my alterego, nobody will ever attack my family or friends, just to get at me.

Tommy's the way he is in order to protect you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home