Tuesday, June 17, 2003

A note to any new readers that have popped over from South Knox Bubba:

Hello. Allow myself to introduce....

My name is Tommy. This site was founded on the basis that I am the Biggest Stupidest Tommy on all the Internet, and it was a shame that I didn't have an outlet for my thoughts and/or opinions. I've been blogging for right around eight months. With all that practice....sad, ain't it?

Here's my bio. It's quite informative. I learned a lot.

Here's my e-mail. I learned how to read.

Here's my forum. Though it's mostly runover with cobwebs.

Also, I should not be held accountable for anything I've written here, no matter what the "law" says. I'm really rather dumb and have a singular talent for sticking my foot in my mouth whenever I try to give a real opinion. Occasionally, that will happen here. But mostly I come here to act silly. So as such take nothing I say seriously, and we'll all get along fine.

I hope you enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home