Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Backtracking yet ever Obstinate

I got to thinking about it, and I guess, in a roundabout way, we all are potentially criminals. I mean...who's to say what the future could hold and what a man could be driven to? I say all this after having tried to read quietly in my room, and the man with the lawnmower decided to park the mower (still running, mind you) under my window while he ran inside his apartment to do something. In my imagination, it was to microwave a footlong pizza sub...because nothing goes together like mowing the lawn and eating a pizza sub.

And I guess it all has to do with who's making the laws, too. I mean, if I were king, it'd be illegal to talk on your cellular phone while driving 38 miles an hour in the left hand lane. Grounds for execution.

However. What I should have said is: Not all of us are actively plotting against the government.

I reserve my active plottings to be carried out against private individuals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home