Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Blogathon

I'd spoken with a couple of people who read this site regularly about the blogathon. It's being held this Saturday and there are a great number of good causes you can support by sponsoring a blogger who will be posting at least once every thirty minutes over a 24 hour period (which starts, I believe, at 9 AM Eastern, 6 AM Pacific).

I'd thought about participating, but it ends up I'll be out of town this Saturday, so I can't.

Head to the blogathon site to see if there's a site you can help out. I signed up to throw some support to Give War a Chance...though I may have screwed up during the signup process, so I'm not entirely sure what's going on--if my signup went through, etc. I'm on a library computer right now, and who's to say what it's done for me.

But not knowing what's going on. That's just me on a normal day, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home