Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Ashcroft is Crazy

I think this is the story I've seen linked to most this morning. I saw it on SKBubba first.

I think John Ashcroft lost what little bit of his mind he had when he lost to the dead guy in the election. I mean, that must have pushed him over the edge in his belief that people are out to get him.

The man has balls. To believe yourself to be the moral compass of America, and to make your decisions based upon that belief. My favorite story so far of his administration came a few weeks ago, when he was all for setting up a series of checks on the judges to make sure they weren't giving too much leeway when interpreting laws.

I just know that his idea of liberty (which seems to be based on protecting possessions--note I said possessions and not people) and mine (which is based solely on my freedom to urinate outside) are two completely different animals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home