Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Reading Material

Here are a few blogs I'm reading, and think you should too, because I'll be quizzing you*.

Hi, I'm Black. I won't link to any specific post, because he's a good read from top to bottom. I got a kick out of the fear he put into himself over whether he'd given his blog e-mail address on a work e-mail or not. He was also doing a fantasy round of fights between the Rocky villains. He's got an entertaining blog that I've taken to checking a couple of times a day.

Pizza Dreaming. I've linked a couple of times to this blog in the past week. I read it because it makes me laugh. It's got two of my favorite things: Toilet humor and Dogs in Hats.

I've been linked to Say Uncle since I joined the Rocky Top Brigade. But his is one of the blogs I'll check in the morning and the evening. He posted this story, about how to bring the heat back to your relationship...or something along those lines. Come to think of it, I think I got the link to Hi, I'm Black from him, because I remember him saying he enjoyed the Mr. T motif.

I also enjoy the Mr. T motif, Glenn.

And lastly, the Evil Hippy, who apparently had a really, really good day at the buffet bar at the Kentucky Fried Chicken. He's a man of simple tastes.

Also, the Evil Hippy punched me today, twice. I only got one back in retaliation. He feels that we're even, he says, since he was in the right to punch me unprevoked the first time.

Some people, he said, are just good and right, like him. And some people are just constantly walking in the wrong, and deserving of correction, like Big Stupid Tommy.

*the quiz was a lie, said through a false smile mostly to get attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home