Thursday, September 11, 2003

Today

Because so many people can say things so much more eloquently than I:

South Knox Bubba

Susan, at Coney Island of the Mind

Mark Evanier

Bill, at Tainted Bill

Say Uncle

We're all thinking about it.

My day was nothing. I sat here in Tennessee, and watched it all from afar. It does not compare.

I wrote, and even posted a long and rambling post. But I deleted it.

It just came across as selfish.

I especially hated the part where I was relieved that TNN switched from news coverage the night of September 11, to a showing of Star Trek III, and I was actually relieved that something else was on the TV.

Incredibly selfish. I'm sorry.

All I can say is, I'm sorry for that. I've done better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home