Friday, November 21, 2003

The Friday Five

Playing along, after a break, with the Friday Five:

1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.

Just six weeks....hmmm....

1.)Get the read list up to 25

2.) Get Christmas shopping done before it goes completely apeshit.

3.) Use the phrase "Sucks a Clown's Ass" a little more.

4.) Perhaps start a second draft of the novel....fix the plot hole the size of Kansas.

5.) Buy new socks.

2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.

All from back in the day, listing their names in case this is how they find me....:

1.) Malaya Rolin (I think she may now be Malaya MacMurray....I don't know for sure).
2.) Bill Ryan (High school buddy)
3.) Andrew Reagan (Never came back to MTSU after Freshman year).
4.) Eric Boswell (Just to see what he's been up to).
5.) Jeff Warren (Old roommate)

(And recently, I would have said both Stephanie Denton and e-mail friend Coolidge, but both e-mailed me out of the blue without having heard from either of them in more than a year.

Guys...if you see this...e-mail me.

3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.

1,) Make Good Pizza
2.) Speak Japanese
3.) Train Dogs to Speak English
4.) Drive a Train
5.) Manipulate Things with my Mind.

(And I'm not kidding about a one of those)

4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).

1.) Never work for anybody else ever again. Neither would the folks, or my sister, if they didn't wanna.
2.) Start a Private School. With my own philosophy.
3.) Road Trip to all 30 MLB Stadiums, see a game at each.
4.) Buy a tract of land, 4 miles square, and build a house smack in the middle of it.
5.) Help the Humane Society.

5. List five things you do that help you relax.

1.) First, I like to [Censored by the Hegemony]

2.) Then, I'll take a [Censored by the Hegemony]

3.) Sometimes, when I'm really stressed, I'll get some vegetables and [Censored by the Hegemony]

4.) Sometimes, I'll rent [Censored by the Hegemony]

5.) Or, I can [Censored by the Hegemony], Stripes, or [Censored by the Hegemony], [Censored by the Hegemony], and then [Censored by the Hegemony], and I'll get so worked up [Censored by the Hegemony], [Censored by the Hegemony], [Censored by the Hegemony], and then I'm good to go for at least a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home