Monday, December 22, 2003

Fantasy Sports Update

Because I know you're wondering: How's Big Stupid Tommy doing in his fantasy sport leagues?

Well, in my NFL Pro Football Pick'em League, (Pick set name: Can't Read....Can Pick Winners), I'm in third place, out of eight folks. My buddy Garrett's on top, and he's a winner-picking fool, and I don't think anybody can catch him. My Dad's in second place, and he'll beat me up if I call him any kind of fool. I am a close third, but I had a heckuva good week. We'll see how everything hammers out with the season's final week......

In my Fantasy Basketball League (team name: Alonzo's Old Kidneys), I don't know what I'm doing. I haven't watched an NBA game in two years, and I play simply by looking at statistics. I'm in fifth place, stuck in a pack with four other people. Third through sixth place is separated by 2 games or so....

And in my Fantasy Indian Wrestling League (pick set: Tommy's Powerful Pinky), I'm in first place!!!! And since I'm the only member of the very exclusive league....I'm also in last place. It all depends on how you look at things, and that there is the sole barometer of my mood for that day. Since I can't judge for my own....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home