Saturday, December 06, 2003

Food

Arrogant Bastard comments on the just how peanut buttery the peanut butter flavored milkbones are....

Which reminds me of when I was four or five years old, and we were taking care of the neighbor's dog, who ate dry dog food. Up until then, our dogs had eaten canned dog food. The neighbor's dog really seemed to enjoy his dry dog food, as did our dogs. We all know that canned dog food generally smells like vomited feces. But dry dog food has an almost pleasant aroma. So I sampled.

I have this to report some 22 years later: I've never eaten dry dog food again....but if it came down to it, I'd rather eat dry dog food than cauliflower.

Also, I noticed that a couple of brands of dog food have "new better taste" on their labels. I imagine that they actually have a guy they have eat the dog food, or at least taste it, so that he might rate the taste. And of course, it all tastes horrible to him, but he's able to differentiate between the levels of horrid taste each different brand has.

"This one is less horrible than that one."

Other food thoughts, non-dog related:

Do they feed the inmates of an insane asylum "Craisins" at snack time?

My favorite lunchmeat is turkey, followed by chicken, and then Pickle and Pimento Loaf.

And finally:

Has anybody else ever beeing sitting on the pot and had to wonder to themselves: When did I eat peanuts?

Thank you, and good morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home