Saturday, January 10, 2004

Books and Football

Just a couple of things on this Saturday afternoon:

I saw this a couple of days ago, either at Medb's or Stoney's site, but forgot to post it:

Books for Soldiers. Now, I have roughly 2.4 million paperback books lying around my house that aren't doing anything but blocking up the gateway to Hell that's in the back bedroom. So I've got a few extra.....I think I'll send a few off.

Because it's looking like they're going to be there a while.

On a lighter note:

The Titans play the Patriots tonight in Foxboro, and apparently it's going to be just a couple of degrees warmer than Absolute Zero. I likes me some football.....but that's why I like baseball better....yeah it's cold at the playoffs, especially if you're playing up around Chicago or Boston.....but you don't have to worry about windchills of 20 degrees below zero.

Mlegh. I'm just not passionate enough about a sporting event to go sit in hypothermia inducing cold with 75,000 of my closest friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home