Friday, January 09, 2004

My Brand New #1 Nightmare

Oh heavens. This is going to keep me awake for a long time. It's not enough to have to worry about terrorism, the flu, old people driving whenever I'm at a produce stand or Joe Morgan......

A young Ocean Beach woman survived a severe allergic reaction that had University of California, San Diego Regional Burn Center staff scrambling to save her life, 10News reported.

Okay. Starts innocently enough.

By all accounts, Sarah Yeargain....shouldn't be alive. But she is and some are calling it a medical miracle.

Alright.....that's not good....

Three weeks ago, the skin on Yeargain's body began sloughing off.

Here's the whole article.

Hi. I can't come into work today. I had an allergic reaction to my sinus antibiotics, and my skin fell off. No....no...not just bit....All of my skin. Head to toe. No skin.

Even the membrane covering her internal organs -- her eyes, mouth, and throat -- began peeling away.

God, that's worse than when the bad guy in Robocop who later got crushed by a helicopter on E.R. started melting.....

Yep. This is worse than that kid who peed bugs a few months back. Now I'm gonna worry that I'm going to have an allergic reaction which will cause my skin to fall off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home