Friday, March 05, 2004

Charlie Brown Karma

Sometimes, I think I'd do better if I'd just not even open my mouth at all.

In yesterday's post about football and bowling, there came a discussion about germs, and how bowling lane balls have fecal matter and other various unpleasantness in the finger holes.

And Gunny brought up the very good point germs being everywhere, and how we have an immune system to protect us from such things.

And I made the statement that you have to strengthen the immune system, blabbity blabbity blabbity.

I just want to say that this morning I feel miserable. Pounding head, with snot, and cough and an overall rundown feeling. A cold's been going around at work, and I'd managed to dodge it. Until now, I think.

Don't ever taunt your immune system. It's spiteful. And petty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home