Thursday, March 04, 2004

Football....Bowling....

I don't talk too much about football in the off season. It just doesn't get me going like baseball does.

I was a little sad (but not so much) to see the Titans' Jevon Kearse get signed by the Eagles. I don't think he was worth what he got paid by the Eagles...I think he's a step slower than he was a couple of years ago due to his injuries now. That may just be my perception. However, I'll say that the Philly fans won't put up with anything they percieve to be lollygagging. And there were a couple of times that I felt like Jevon was lollygagging down here in Tennessee.

I haven't read any sports news. I'd like to see Robaire Smith come back to the Titans, but he's getting a lot of attention from other teams. He may already be signed somewhere else as I write.

Update: Actually, he'd already been signed by the Texans

Billy Volek's an excellent backup to Steve McNair. I'd like to see him stay.

And I went bowling this morning. As a warmup for possible festivities this weekend. It was fugly, folks. Twistings of wrists, falling down, crying and throwing a tantrum. And that was just me getting upset about having to pay $2.25 to put my feet in somebody else's shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home