Sunday, May 02, 2004

Letters. We Get Stacks and Stacks of Letters.

Letters. We Get Stacks and Stacks of Letters.

I got a blog e-mail today!!!!!!!!!

It's kind of rare that I get blog related e-mail. So I usually get up and dance around anytime I get any.

I got an e-mail from Chris this morning which read only: Your Bolg Rocks!

I think it's about my blog.

Because otherwise, I might need to go to the doctor. Yeah, doc. My bolg is rocking.

I don't get a lot of blog e-mail. Once every couple of weeks. Although there was the nice person who e-mailed me for a couple of months correcting my grammar and telling me that there's no such word as "muchly."

As in, I thank you muchly for your e-mail, but stop correcting my damned grammar.

Anyway. I like e-mail. Unless it's telling me I'm full of shit. Because I'm perfectly aware of how full of shit I am. (It runs in the family).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home