Monday, May 31, 2004

Memorial Day for Ed

Memorial Day for Ed

I was going to say something very similar to what Pete said. Just because I'm a big grinning goofus doesn't mean I can't or don't appreciate the sacrifices made by many for all of us. I am eternally grateful.

Especially to you past or present Servicemen and women who occasionally drop by here.

Thank you for your service to our country.

And a special thanks to Ed, a friend of mine from a former job, who is celebrating birthday #74 today. Ed spent parts of three different decades (part of the forties, all of the fifties and into the sixties) serving his country before becoming the shortwave radio nut and paranormal phenomena theorist whose conversation I've come to enjoy. Ed just got his first computer for his birthday, and is learning to navigate the internet. Hopefully, he sees this message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home