Monday, June 07, 2004

Troy

Troy

I just took a short break.

Saw the movie Troy this weekend. A bit long, and I kept wondering why Hector didn't just become the Incredible Hulk. I thought that's why they hired Eric Bana, who played Banner/Hulk in the Incredible Hulk?

That's a talent I'd put on a resume: "Can morph into huge, green, ultrastrong goliath when angry." I'd probably put that under special skills. I tend to think having the Incredible Hulk on the side of the Trojans would have turned the tide of the war. I know that the Hulk would have smashed Achilles in their one on one fight.

Also, do you think that Orlando Bloom fella just puts "plays archers" on his resume?

Also, Bryan Cox continues his current practice of being in every movie made. Bryan Cox, and Ben Stiller. If you put their totals together, they're in something like 910 movies a year, the two of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home