Thursday, June 03, 2004

Acronym

Acronym

BBouncy
IIdeal
GGlamorous
SSpunky
TTender
UUseful
PProfound
IInsane
DDelicate
TTasty
OOutrageous
MMystical
MModern
YYummy

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

It disturbs me that I am both Tasty and Yummy.

Once, in an orientation session at the hotel I was working at, we had to do the exercise where we had to give an adjective for every letter in our first name.

I couldn't think of anything for the letter "O" in my name, so I put "omniscient," mostly because I'm a smartass, but also because I'm omniscient.

Seven heads turned in unison to have that particular word explained to them.

Yeah, there's no bigger inconvenience to omniscience than having to explain something that's patently obvious to you to everybody else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home