Sunday, August 08, 2004

35 Questions

35 Questions

Because I don't want to mow the yard:

35 Questions
Everything you never cared to know about me one way or the other:

1) WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR BEDROOM WALLS?


Brown

2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

The Glass Teat by Harlan Ellison and
A Death in the Family by James Agee.

3) WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

It's red.

4) FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

Trivial Pursuit. Scattergories isn't really a board game, but I like it, too.

5) FAVORITE MAGAZINE?

I don't read many magazines anymore. Though I do enjoy thumbing through the Sporting News that somebody's been leaving in the breakroom at work, and also I like thumbing through the Weekly World News at the grocery checkout.

6) FAVORITE SMELL?

You know, I don't know that I have one I list as my favorite. I can name several that I don't like.

7) FAVORITE COLOR?

Green

8) LEAST FAVORITE COLOR?

Orange

9) HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE PICKS UP?

2, when the answering machine works.

10) MOST IMPORTANT MATERIAL THING IN MY LIFE?

Probably the DVD player. Or the books.

11) FAVORITE FLAVOR OF ICE CREAM?

Butter Pecan.

12) DO YOU BREAK THE SPEED LIMIT DAILY?

Yeah. Not to ridiculous amounts, unless you count the area here in town where the speed limit on a five lane highway is 35 miles an hour. That's just retarded. Why doesn't the Athens PD just come shake me down once a month?

13) DO YOU HAVE A STUFFED ANIMAL IN YOUR ROOM SOMEWHERE?

No, the dog usually just snacks. He doesn't stuff himself until suppertime.

14) STORMS - COOL OR SCARY?

Cool.

15) FAVORITE DRINK?

I'm a beer guy.

16) WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?

Feb 20.

17) FAVORITE VEGETABLES?

Tomatoes.

18) IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

TV Announcer for the Cubs. I couldn't do any worse than Chipster.

19) IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Judging by the hair color aisle, I think I can. Truly, this is a wondrous time we live in.

20) HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?

Yep.

21) TOP THREE FAVORITE MOVIES (IN ORDER)?

Star Wars, Young Frankenstein and the Shawshank Redemption

22) DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?

The left ones, too.

23) WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED?

His name is Klomarr, and he likes puddings.

24) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?

Today, I'm partial to 17.

25) FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH ON TV & IN PERSON?

Baseball.

26) WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR?

I'll be sitting on the potty, and a snake will come out the pipes and bite me on my junk. There was an episode of Highway to Heaven were nobody believed this old woman that there was a snake in the toilet. And the guy in the A's hat found it and made everybody believe.

27) FAVORITE CD OF ALL TIME & RIGHT NOW?

Of All Time? Either Johnny Cash's Folsom Prison concert, or Dead Letter Office, by R.E.M., with honorable mention going to George Carlin's What Am I Doing in New Jersey?

I picked up a Stephen Lynch album a couple of weeks ago (complete with Jay Mohr's Christopher Walken asking for more cowbell). I've been listening to it.

28) FAVORITE TV SHOW OF ALL TIME & RIGHT NOW?

I guess The Simpsons is my favorite of all time, with the Andy Griffith Show and MASH coming in high on the list, as well.

As much as I love The Simpsons, Arrested Development is the only show from this past season that I set aside time to watch.

29) HAMBURGERS OR HOT DOGS?

Burger. Burger. Burger. Burger. (burger)

30) THE COOLEST PLACES YOU’VE EVER BEEN?

Wrigley Field's cool. I liked Monticello a lot. My sister's weird hippy house is cool, if not for the hippies.

31) WHAT WALLPAPER AND/OR SCREENSAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW?

As the wallpaper, I've got a picture from game 1 of last season's playoff series between the Cubs and Braves, of the two teams lined up on the basepaths for the introductions.

The screen saver is the starfield.

32) DOES MCDONALD’S SKIMP ON YOUR FRIES & DO YOU CARE?

I don't get the fries.

33) FAVORITE CHAIN RESTAURANT?

Sonic. It's America's Drive-In. Or Outback Steakhouse

34) IF YOU HAVE A BOY (OR HAVE ANOTHER BOY) WHAT WOULD YOU NAME HIM?

I am under contract agreement to name my first boy child Hardee's Six Dollar Burger.

35) IF YOU COULD LEARN TO PLAY ONE INSTRUMENT OVERNIGHT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Nose Harp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home