Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Baseball Fundamentalist

Baseball Fundamentalist

I only saw the headline, and said NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Baseball to discuss instant replay?

Because I'm a curmudgeon. Without and beyond reason. No replay. No discussions, even, of replays. I'm thinking we should take away that Cincinnati club's charter for even suggesting such a blasphemy.

Baseball fundamentalist? Maybe. Because baseball was perfect before Bud and company started screwing with it.

We should nip this assbaggy talk in the bud. Nip it. Nip Bud? Nip Bud! No instant replay. No talks of instant replay.

Yeah, I'm railing against nothing, at this point, so save your comments telling me not to get my knickers in a wad. My knickers ain't in a wad. I don't wear knickers, so far as I can tell. I'm not in the mind to start taking lives over the wrongs that are being done in the baseball world. Not yet, least ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home