Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Wednesday Morning

Wednesday Morning

Woke up with a booger of a sinus headache this morning. That's the problem of living in the atmospheric gutter here in eastern Tennessee. All the pollutants and pollen sweep in from the west, and don't wash over the Appalachians. Instead, it runs straight up my nose and into my sinuses. Makes me crabby, it does.

The Today show showed footage from the hostage situation in California, where the guy took a clerk from the Mexican consulate hostage, and got shot in his head for his troubles.

I didn't care for seeing it.

And it's not the violence that I dislike. I loves me some violence.

But if we can't have cussing or nudity on the major morning news shows, I don't think we should have the explicit violence, either.

A couple of quick links:

My buddy Steven, noting the relative absence of Braves blogs, at least in comparison to all the Cubs blogs out there, started one of his own last week. He had a good and quick analysis of the N.L. Cy Young race that I enjoyed....

Danielle is back from down under, and she's discussing jet lag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home