Thursday, December 02, 2004

Thursday Morning Random Thoughts

Thursday Morning Random Thoughts

I's been busy.

Went Christmas shopping yesterday. I'm almost done, which was my intent. I like Christmas. I hate the shopping for it, though. My personal enemy, when shopping? The person who hovers around one spot in a section for a ridiculous amount of time. I'm not as goal oriented as perhaps I should be when shopping. Usually, I'll move on to another section to find something for somebody else before I ask somebody to move their ass. But I needed that Color Me Badd CD very badly for somebody on my list, so I feel like I was well within my rights to push that old lady down.

Baseball Hall of Fame Ballot? For me it's Sandberg and Boggs, and I'd be willing to listen to arguments for Jack Morris. My prediction is that Boggs will make it in easily, and it'll be the Third Annual National Baseball Hall of Fame BuFu for Ryno. Coming back from his retirement hurt him.

I'd vote for Otis Nixon, too. Not because he deserves it in the baseball sense. But because the Hall of Fame could use him as a Guard Ogre, or something to that respect.

It's kinda cool here in my neck of the woods. 30 degrees at the BSTommy Compound. Not cold. How cold was it at your particular compound this morning?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home