Friday, January 07, 2005

Found it

Found it

I know you were all worried, but I found it. The book that I'd been reading, but couldn't find? It was on the laundry table. Thanks to all the people who phoned in tips. I set it there when I went to transfer the towels from the washer to the dryer. And I got distracted when leaving. By the promise of money from Pat McCormick to help build an oil derrick. And then there was the treasure hunt and the bandits. It was all very sad....

The book was only lost for a day or so.

It's not as bad as the time I lost the remote control, and found it two weeks later in the pocket of a coat I'd been wearing back when it was cold. It wasn't long after that, that the episode of Simpsons came one, where Homer asks Bart, via megaphone, since Bart is holed up in the school with Principal Skinner and Ms. Krabappel, where's the remote? And Bart tells him to check his pockets....

I laughed until I crapped my pants.

That's not true.

I laughed, actually, until I crapped your pants....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home