Thursday, January 27, 2005

I Ain't Writing Nothing

I Ain't Writing Nothing!

I had the day off. And I didn't write a damn thing! And there wasn't a one of you who could make me!

I did laundry, and I vacuumed. I watched a tape lent to me by a friend of episodes of the old WWF show Saturday Night's Main Event from 1988, right around the time of the Wrestlemania IV tournament for the World Title.

The old school WWF is cool, but the commercials from 1988 are really awesome. A Couple of the episodes come complete with 17 year old commercials: an ad for Shakedown, a movie starring Peter Weller and Sam Elliot...commercials for Comtrex....the Old Milwaukee Beer commercial where they're sandsurfing....and a Jack in the Box commercial that I'd never seen, because we didn't start getting Jack in the Box in my part of Tennessee until just a couple or three years ago.....

I did this quiz:

I'm Charles the Mad. Sclooop.
Which Historical Lunatic Are You?
From the fecund loins of Rum and Monkey.

I saw it at Dark Bilious Vapors...

And now! I'm going to eat dinner. Chicken. A chicken dinner. A dinner, made up of chicken. And nothing else. Except pudding. Chicken and pudding. Butterscotch pudding.

Butterscotch?

Butterscotch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home