Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Another one out of the gene pool....

Another one out of the gene pool...

Warren Ellis had this up, and I'd heard it on the radio, too.

Geoff Huish, 26, was so convinced England would win Saturday's match he told fellow drinkers at a social club, "If Wales win I'll cut my balls off," the paper said.

Friends at the club in Caerphilly, south Wales, thought he was joking.

But after the game Huish went home, severed his testicles with a knife, and walked 200 yards back to the bar with the testicles to show the shocked drinkers what he had done.


I don't even know what to say. Here's the whole story.

Except: I'd be willing to bet that the moments that follow directly after Huish walking back into the bar, bloody testicles in hand, and announcing what he's done make up the single most uncomfortable silence in the history of man.

Also: if the Chicago Cubs ever come to win the World Series...I'm just going to scream, yell and drink a little. I won't be slicing my testicles off.

I won't even cut them off if the Cubs lose a World Series.

We're just happy the lifeguard didn't have to drag this one out of the gene pool....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home