Friday, February 18, 2005

Favorite Punchlines

Favorite Punchlines

To answer a question seen on a meme on another person's blog (in this case, the Straight White Guy's)....

These are my favorite joke punchlines. Eric listed one of my favorites, so I'll start with it:

And ever since he swallowed that cueball, he measures everything first....

Favorite Punchline....

To a Blonde Joke:

When I start getting too hot, I'll just roll the window down...

To an ethnic joke:

As soon as they learn to drive them, they plan to invade Germany

To a Teacher in Space Joke:

All over Florida

To a Religious Joke:

Well Fanny, there's no point in us even asking...

To a Sex Joke:

So would I. Mine's as big as a hat....

To a Knock Knock Joke:

Now You Say Control Freak Who? (Chris posted this in a comment on another post right around the same time I posted this. Great minds think alike. That, or stopped clocks are right twice a day.)

To a joke I first heard told by Tony Randall:

All the way down to my balls, which is something else I need to talk to you about...

To a joke I laugh myself silly about even when it's kind of stupid....

Boo, Bee!

To a joke about cussing:

I sure ain't asking for the damn Cheerios

To a joke that people have to think about before they get it, sometimes:

Because so few of them know how to dance

I got in trouble for telling this joke at school:

Getting their legs apart.

To an Alabama Joke:

Get off me, Daddy! Yer crushing my cigarettes!

Another Alabama Joke:

The third one wasn't even colored in yet

I'll post more as I think of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home