Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Under the Weather

Under the Weather

I'm under the weather this evening.

But then, technically, aren't we all?

Kinda coughy. A little achy. Mostly, I'm just tired. I haven't had any kind of energy all day. Left work early. Fell asleep on the couch watching Ferris Beuller's Day Off. I fell asleep early on. Woke up during the part where Ferris, Cameron and Sloane are at the Cubs game. Harry Caray's calling the action. That's what woke me up, hearing Harry's voice.

Judging from my traffic count, I'm getting fewer people coming to this blog searching for Tommy Lee's private parts, and more coming for what passes for content round these parts. With those, there've been a couple of new readers around here lately, and to them, I say both "Welcome" and "It's your turn to do the dishes."

Here are a couple of my favorite things that I've written here, in the case you're interested:

A story which confirms that Duke Sucks, and which ends with the U.S. Government levying a fine on yours, truly.

My take on The top ten movies of all time.

And sometimes, I run across something that makes me wonder just what was going on....a piece of convenience store fiction.

Enjoy.

I'm gonna go drink whiskey and go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home