Thursday, March 17, 2005

March Madness

March Madness

The ol' ENCEEDOUBLEAYE Tournament starts today.

I've watched all of 23 minutes of college basketball this season.

Yet I've managed to drop money on two different office pools, and I'm contemplating a third.

Bobby Knight came to me in a dream last night, hit me over the head with a chair and said "St. Mary's is gonna win, Nancy Boy!"

When I mentioned that it seemed untoward of him to recommend picking against his own team in the tournament, he turned into my high school Latin Teacher, set fire to stagecoach led by Andre the Giant I was driving with his firebreath, took up Keira Knightley in his arms, and flew away in the tornado of his own creation.

And then the snakes attacked.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home