Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Two Hundred and Forty Dollars Worth of Pudding

Two Hundred and Forty Dollars Worth of Pudding

If you shop around, you can get right around 90 gallons worth of pudding for $240. That's quite a bit. And that's not even taking into account buying in bulk. I'm talking about those little packages of mix & serve that you get 4 for a dollar at the Bargain Barn.

I haven't even checked at a Sam's Club or any of the other warehouse type stores.

And I'm sure that if you'd find somebody who wanted to dicker over pudding (and yea, verily! Who doesn't want to dicker pudding? Awww Yeah!), you could probably get quite a bit more than 90 gallons for your $240. I mean, there are probably many, many people out there just looking to move huge quantities of pudding. Otherwise, they've got a warehouse full of spoiled pudding.

Nobody wants that.

My contention, causing all the headaches, is that I'm thinking Barry and LaVon had the $240, but I'm thinking they got greedy, and didn't maximize their buying power.

It's been bugging me for 11 years.

Now it's off my chest.

Ya'll have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home