Sunday, March 27, 2005

What the Hail?

What the Hail?

New to the BSTommy enemy's list: Hail.

I don't like it. Hail on a tin roof? I gotta think most of the atomic bomb tests were a little quieter.

And for another thing? Its timing Sucks.

I let myself fall into this whole March Madness thing. I remember getting into a screaming fight with the neighbors about them letting the big white rabbit hide eggs on my side of the property line, getting on the lawn mower, laughing maniacally, and then there's a big 7-hour long red blur. All I know is that I woke up naked and covered in blood, watching the Michigan State/Kentucky basketball game.

And I'm all into the basketball game, and the hailstorm starts. And makes it so that I lose local channels on the satellite dish.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Well, I'm marvelling at the hail. No, that's not true. First, I cower in fear and pray to Denver Pyle. Then I get up to look. I took a couple pictures with the phone (March Madness indeed).

This is probably the best. It wasn't the largest, but it was the biggest I could reach without going outside to get pelted by ice:

Well, here we are an hour later. No local channels on the satellite. I get the old antenna hooked back up, only to see that The Simpsons was a re-run, and not a good one at that.

More March Madness. Red blur. There seems to be a fire at the neighbors' house.

I get back in time to see a really good Arrested Development that is either a re-run of an episode I missed, or somehow Buster has gotten his re-grown a hand. I really liked Dan Castalanetta as the doctor, and the whole bit with Ben Stiller and the "Use Your Illusion" DVD was pretty good, too.

So, to conclude:

Hail = Bad
Arrested Development = Good
March Madness = The Jury Will Never Convict

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home