Wednesday, June 01, 2005

On the Agenda

On the Agenda

Tonight, Bob Dylan and Willie Nelson are playing Bellsouth Park down in Chattanooga. My sister had an extra ticket, so I'm wandering down that way this afternoon.

Looks like I may have to take a poncho. I woke up and it's raining this morning. Raining cats and dogs. And boa constrictors. The show's on rain or shine.

I would probably sit through a shower of boa constrictors to watch Bob and Willie.

But not gorillas. I think if it were raining gorillas, I'd probably stay home. Because they'd probably get pretty mad once they recovered from falling out of the sky. I tend to think that would really ruin a Willie Nelson concert, a bunch of angry, disoriented gorillas rampaging after falling out of the sky.

So hopefully it lightens up a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home