Friday, September 23, 2005

Status Change

Status Change

Just wanted to make a note that this week, I lost one domestic blog link from my link list on the left, but gained one international link, as Danielle, from Missives Anonymous, has wandered clear to the other side of the planet. She now blogs from Australia.

I commented on her site that the world is such a smaller place to the kids of today than it was for my generation, and definitely for my parents' and their parents' generations.

I mean, with the click of a button, I can send just about any message to any point on the globe, so long as they have internet access.

Goofy and maudlin', I know. But It's 5:16, and I had an insomnia night.

Anyway. Go give Danielle a read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home