Thursday, September 15, 2005

Ten Albums, or Check me and my questionable taste out....

Ten Albums, or Check me and my questionable taste out...

From Dan by way of Sheila:

Off of the top of my head, these are the top ten albums I think should be in anybody's record collection.

1. At Folsom Prison; Johnny Cash
2. Dead Letter Office; R.E.M.
3. Long Black Veil; the Chieftains
4. To Russell, My Brother, Whom I Slept With; Bill Cosby
5. Braveheart; James Horner
6. Gravitational Forces; Robert Earl Keen
7. A Place For My Stuff; George Carlin
8. Lonely Runs Both Way; Alison Krauss and Union Station
9. American III; Johnny Cash
10. Shut Up You Fucking Baby; David Cross

Just missing the cut were "Crushin'" by the Fat Boys, and every album Barry Manilow has ever made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home