Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Wednesday

Wednesday

I like my job, but if I can have one complaint, it's that it'll have me working crazy hours. One morning, I'll go in at seven. The next day, I'll go in at 4 in the afternoon and close up.

Well, this morning, I get to run to Chattanooga, and I get to give somebody else a ride, which means I wake up at 4:45. I got home kinda late from work last night, and finally wandered to sleep around 11:30.

Which isn't a problem in and of itself, but I've had trouble sleeping the last three or four days. I don't normally need but about six hours a night. But I haven't even been getting that the past little while.

I was in a good, deep sleep when that alarm went off this morning. I woke up wanting to fight somebody.

Off tomorrow. Sleep. Maybe all day. Who can say what the future will hold.

Sleep. And probably going to the bathroom. But hopefully not at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home