Thursday, October 20, 2005

Because I's too tired to write stuff

Because I's too tired to write stuff...

A quiz seems to be the order of the day....








Ulysses S. Grant
You scored 64 Wisdom, 43 Tactics, 72 Guts, and 53 Ruthlessness!
Like you, Grant went about the distasteful business of war realistically and grimly. His courage as a commander of forces and his powers of organization and administration made him the outstanding Northern general. Grant, though, had no problem throwing away lives on huge seiges of heavily defended positions. At times, Union casualties under Grant were over double that of the Confederacy. However, Grant was notably wise in supporting good commanders, especially Sheridan , William T. Sherman , and George H. Thomas. Made a full general in 1866, he was the first U.S. citizen to hold that rank.







My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:



















free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 58% on Unorthodox





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 5% on Tactics





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 95% on Guts





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 69% on Ruthlessness
Link: The Which Historic General Are You Test written by dasnyds on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test


A qualifier, though: I was quite a bit angry at the start of the quiz, and then I had to get up to answer the phone and feed the cats. By the time I'd returned to the quiz, I was either tired or I'd mellowed out a bit, and was caring a little more for my men than when I started.....

Seen at It Comes in Pints....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home