Monday, March 27, 2006

Tommy's Pissed Off Meme

Tommy's Pissed Off Meme

Sat down to write something, but I can't get anything out but cuss words. The proof will be in the pudding of my review later this month, but I may end up getting fucked over in the name of somebody else's passive aggression. Like I said, the proof will come out in the end, but your old pal Tommy's smarting over a shitburger he's probably going to end up eating in the next few weeks.

In lieu of being the guy that bitches about his job, I'm going to do this meme thing, that I found at Sheila's....

Ten FAVORITES

TV show: Right now, I'm going to say Scrubs, but I never get to see it.

Flower: the skunk in Bambi

Alcohol: beer

Movie: Star Wars

Color: Green

Sport: Baseball

Phrase: "Whaddaya Think?" I ask this to everybody. People take it the wrong way, a lot. What I mean is "What are you thinking?" But I can't seem to bring myself to say those words, somehow. I mean it as a conversation starter. Most people take the opportunity to tell me how I'm doing, like I'm Ed Koch, or some shit.

Mall: I don't have a favorite mall, although my comic shop is now in the Bradley Square Mall.

Music: The Tribal Chants of the Lakota Sioux. That, and Raffi.

Food: I'm big on Italian, right now.

Seven FACTS

Height: 6'4" (6'8" in pumps)

Hair color: Brown, with a big blond birth mark spot on the side of my head.

Hair length: Roughly half an inch, which means it's time for a buzz cut.

Hair style: I tend toward the white man's afro.

Eye color: Hazel

Shoe size: 14 EEEE

Personality: I'm quiet and fairly easy going. I'm finding that people have taken advantage of that in recent weeks.

Six LIFE

How's life?

On the whole, I don't suppose I should complain. I've got my health, I've got a decent job, a roof over my head, and no huge tumors growing off any part of my body. There are certain passive agressive shits I could do without in my life, but on the whole, it's good.

Whats your mood right now?

How's quietly irate sound?

What are you doing right now as we speak?

Listening to the Cubs and White Sox on XM, and typing.

What are you doing over the weekend?

Working, looks like.

What do you want to do with your life?

Working for somebody else doesn't appeal much to me, at this point. I'd like to travel. I'd like to make a few people laugh.

Where are you right now?

The palatial BSTommy Compound in SouthEast Tennessee. What of it?

LOVELIFE

Have you ever been in love?

Yeah

Do you believe in love?

Despite all that Penn and Teller have told me, yeah I do.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yeah.

Have you ever broken someones heart?
Not that I've been made aware of.

Have you ever fallen for your best friend?

Once upon a time. I figured it out (I'm slow) after she was dating her future husband.

Are you planning on getting married?

You know, I'm not opposed to the idea. But no, at this point, I don't know if it's in the cards or not.

Are you afraid of committment?

To a degree. But not ridiculously so.

Ten RANDOMS

One thing sitting next to you.

Mobile Telemaphone.

Do you like the color purple?

Overrated, as a color, and a movie.

How many cds do you own?

Don't know. A couple hundred's a good guess. A lot of standup comedy....

What is your most prized posession?

A shard of a table Joel and Jose Maximo crashed through at an NWA-TNA wrestling show. It's taken on a totem nature, in my life. I believe this is how I communicate with the American Dream Dusty Rhodes.

Who's your closest relative?

They're all tied.

If you could go anywhere?

Australia. The Moon.

Seven HAVEYOUEVERS

Have you ever been caught sneaking out?

No.

Have you ever skinny dipped?

Nope, not really.

Have you ever done something you regret?

Things I shoulda said, things I shoulda done. Maybe it's a little James Kirky of me, but for better or worse, they make me who I am. So no, no big regrets.

Have you ever bungee jumped?

No. Dude, I'm like 300+ pounds. For me, hurtling off a bridge is a one-way street, all the way to the bottom, no matter how strong that rubber band be.

Have you ever been on a house boat?
Yeah.

Have you ever finished an entire jaw breaker?
Had to eat through a straw for 8 weeks, but yes, I did achieve that goal.

Have you ever wanted someone so badly it hurt?

Today, I want to punch somebody so badly it hurts.

Ten AREYOUS

Are you missing someone right now?
No. Tommy's hating the world, today.

Are you in love with anyone?

No. Not today.

Are you happy?

Nope. I'm repeating myself. Meme angering me.

Are you talking to anyone right now?
Dude, I'm on the interweb. If I was talking to somebody, would I be doing this?

Are you thirsty?
Can I be thirsty for vengeance?

What about a Diet Dr. Pepper?

Are you bored?

Apparently.

Are you German?

Yep. On my Dad's side.

Are you Irish?

That's in there on me mother's side.

Are your parents still married?

Yes. There is some debate as to whether it happened 14 months, or 2 months before my birth.

Are you crushing on someone?
Quietly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home