Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday Morning

Friday Morning

You ever wake up with your mind already swinging into action about how you're gonna go about the day, and you get two or three steps in when you realize "It's my day off?"

You know how good that feels? It's one of life's little moments. You wake up, gear yourself up to give your time away to somebody just for money, and then realize that the day is all yours

Well, I had the opposite of that about fifteen minutes ago.

I don't remember the dream I had, but I think because of it I woke up completely convinced that it was my day off.

Luckily (or unluckily, depending on where you stand on such things) I realized "Nope...gotta work today." I guess this way was better than my District Manager calling at 7:20, waking me back up and asking where the hell I am....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home