Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wednesday, and whatnot

Wednesday, and whatnot

Just a few random thoughts:

Didn't see the opening ECW show. Had to work, and I'm notoriously bad about remembering to set the VCR. I need TiVo. Anybody want to buy me TiVo? I think such an act would be well remembered in the chronicles of the adventures of Big Stupid Tommy.

Judging by the views here and here, I don't think I missed much. I can't say I'm surprised. Maybe ECW under the WWE banner will hit its stride down the road, but if it's being taped in front of the same crowd as a WWE show, and it's being used to prop up stiffs like John Cena, then I don't think it'll be worth me time.

Line of the day, heard off a guy who has seven children: "Can't imagine why I go through so much Goody's Headache Powder."

Can't watch the Cubs tonight. They seem to lose when I watch.

Heading down this weekend for the Red Sox in Atlanta. I'll see Saturday's game with Steven, and Sunday's game with my sister and brother-in-law. I don't have much use for interleague play. But then, I've never seen an American League team play in person, in all my years of baseball fandom....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home