Saturday, May 27, 2006

In which I got nuthin...

In which I got nuthin....

I think I've done this one before. But I got nuthin'. In a dry stretch that's running several weeks, now. Been busy. There's work, and then there's the thing where I've been out trying to have a life that doesn't consist of me sitting in front of a computer.

But still, there are moments where I sit do actually sit in front of a computer, trying to put something worth reading up, and it's not coming. I mean, it's not like I'm writhing in agony to think of something for my piece of shit blog--you don't strain...that's how you blow out an o-ring.

Still, it's kinda annoying. I mean, I gots opinions, I gots smartass comments, I still watch a movie or three. Just ain't puttin' pen to paper, (or fingertips to keyboard, or whatever).

So.

Gonna post this thing here, where it says that if I were a movie, I'd be the movie Apocalypse Now...and go on about my bidness, as it were....



We'll see what else I can come up with....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home