Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Applications, E-Mail and All that Jazz....

Applications, E-Mail and All that Jazz...

If there is one piece of advice I can impart to you in my writing of this, my Online Nerd Diary, it is that if you have an amusing and/or racy online screen name, you should probably keep one that is closer to your real name, or at least one not so potentially embarassing, to give out in public.

Case in point, somebody applied for a job using the online system for our store, and their e-mail address is something along the lines of (but not exactly, of course): Pierced_Titties@blahblah.com.

It's not that exactly, but it's not far off, either. I almost thought it was a joke, but I'm currently leaning toward it being legit.

Just thought I should share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home