Sunday, August 27, 2006

Bullshit

Bullshit

When I moved into my new place, I decided to get the basic, basic package on my cable. Owing to that I can't create wads of cash out of thin air to pay for teevee. Which means I get the networks out of Chattanooga, all the networks except Fox out of Knoxville, 2 shopping channels, 2 God channels, TBS and WGN.

Also, the picture for ESPN comes in, just not the sound.

But I just realized something, as I published that Hurricane post.

I don't have The Weather Channel.

How the fuck am I supposed to believe that a major storm is blowing across a state unless I have Jim Cantore walking against the 115 mile an hour wind to prove its veracity and ferocity, if I don't have The Weather Channel?

I mean, it's one thing to see Al Roker get blown down the streets of Ft. Lauderdale, but Jim Cantore is the weather badass, and we all know it.

I close this post by wondering how many hits I'll get from people looking for pictures of "Al Roker getting blown?" And I wonder how many of them will come from somebody other than Al Roker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home