Wednesday, September 20, 2006

This is What Happens....

This is What Happens...

This is what happens when the Cubs suck, the Titans suck and Tommy has to work like a botard, he doesn't have an opinion on any sort of world event, and he can't think of anything else to post on his big stupid blog.

Yeah.  Number Five

He posts pictures of clouds that look like "The Number Five."

Here was my exact line of thinking as I looked up into the sky:

"Holy Shit! That cloud looks like The Number Five. No one will ever believe that I saw a cloud that looked like The Number Five. I'll tell them, and they'll think it's simply a bullshit story. I wish I had a camera. Gadzooks! I do have a camera. On my telemaphone. I will take a picture of said cloud formation, and prove to those bastards that I saw this cloud that looks like The Number Five. I sure hope somebody put some banana pudding in the breakroom. That's never happened before, and that would be awesome. Even more than seeing a giant number posted by God in the sky, somebody putting free banana pudding in the breakroom. I sure wish they'd let me drink at work."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home