Monday, October 16, 2006

Just a quick thought on the direction of the blog

Just a quick thought on the direction of the blog

Thinking of dedicating November to doing the NaNoWriMo thing...you know, national novel writing month. Using the blog as a platform for it. Anybody else who reads the blog doing this? I think that's what November will be.

Just been thinking.

Here lately, I'm having to constantly remind myself and reacquaint myself with the idea (and ideal) that what I do for a living is not who I am. It is simply a means to an end, and I've put just a little too much emphasis on running a store here lately.

Meanwhile, I've written very, very little here lately. Very little substantive, outside the blog and the occasional shopping list, lately.

So. Going to rectify that last part. I made a half-assed attempt at the whole novel in a month thing last year. Do it better this year. Write for more than a couple days...

Anyway. Just thinking out loud. Spitballing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home