Sunday, October 15, 2006

Quick Note on a Blogmeet...

Quick Note on a Blogmeet...

Quick note, so I'll warn in advance that I may leave somebody out... I'm really not all that bright to start with. My sincere apologies...

Made a cameo appearance yesterday at a blogmeet held at the home of Eric, the Straight White Guy. Had a couple beers, hung out. Got to put a face with a few blogs that I read regularly or semi-regularly, as well as a face with a few blogs I'll read a bit more starting this morning.

Want to thank Eric and his lovely wife Fiona for the invite and the hospitality, first.

Got to meet Elisson in person...I met Elisson and Jim from Parkway Rest Stop right off...

Had the pleasure of discussing socks with Yabu...

Met again with the Closet Extremist...

Took in a little Drunken Wisdom....

Likewise, I got to meet RedNeck, Zonker, the Grouchy Old Cripple, Boudicca, Velociman and Cal Tech Girl.

Good folks all...wish I'd gotten to stay a little longer to meet everybody a little better. Have to try one of these blogmeets again....

Note: I also met Teresa from Technicalities....and apparently she has my luck with travels...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home