Sunday, December 24, 2006

Titans

Titans

I know I said Merry Christmas, but I was wrapping presents and I just had one of those "I don't believe what I just saw" moments in sports, as I watched the Bills effectively lie down on the field for the Titans instead of going for the field goal and the sure win.

I said to a friend earlier in the season that I thought 8-8 would be a great goal for this team. Now we've got a chance at nine wins?

I'd never have thought the playoffs were a real option. I don't know the scenarios exactly (going to look now). But with Pittsburgh, Jacksonville and Indianapolis losing, and either Cincinnati or Denver losing to the other, that opens a couple of doors to this 8-7 team....

Also, would anybody be willing to rent themselves out as a gift-wrapper for your old pal Big Stupid Tommy? When I do it, it looks like they were wrapped by a drunken Parkinson's patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home