Monday, January 08, 2007

A few random thoughts....

A few random thoughts....

Watched the WWE's New Year's Revolution pay-per-view last night with the brother-in-law. Not a bad show, though the fact that Chris Masters and Kenny Dykstra were given wins over Carlito and the Nature Boy respectively is a pain in the ass.

I will say this. You can head here to see the aftermath of Triple H's injury during the Degeneration X tag match with Edge and Randy Orton. It was one of those things where you could see something was wrong instantly--there was no reason for Triple H to sell a knee injury. My respect for Shawn Michaels grew a little more when he took charge of the direction of the match after that. I don't know how close the actual finish was to the planned finish (I would say that it wasn't how it was planned), but it got to the finish point by Shawn Michaels steering it in that direction.

----

I was 3/4 this weekend in my football picks. I thought Dallas was going to go over Seattle. Came close.

----

There are medical issues at work involving higher ups. It's looking like another week of working like a crazy person. Posting may be sporadic. I'll be writing, but I may not come too near the internet. Too much of a distraction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home